The equine department here at Knox and Devlin are committed to providing the highest level of veterinary services to all horses under their care and building up close personal relationships between vet and client. The team has a broad range of interests and are able to offer a wide range of services including:
- 24-hour emergency care.
- In house laboratory – for blood and urine analysis and worm egg counts.
- Lameness examinations – laminitis work ups including endocrine investigations and consultation with your farrier.
- Medical colic.
- Microchipping and passports.
- Pregnancy diagnosis – ultrasound scanning.
- Radiography – at your yard or at the surgery.
- Routine vaccinations.
- Routine dental care.
- Routine care and advice – first opinion consultations.
- Sedation – for clipping or equine dental technicians.
- Horses can be examined at your yard or at the surgery (if fit to travel).